We had a very small and simple dinner with some friends a few weeks back to celebrate my Hubs birthday and I just wanted to share with you his Halloween Birthday set-up...


A dose of Golden goodness was set


Started with Vietnamese Phoa

Got the Flatware from an antique store, always wanted to have gold and I'm lucky to find these at a great price!
The Gold rimmed plate and bowl is from Walmart years ago

Added this small frames from TARGET clearance (50 cents each) and hand wrote our names

Also brought out some of my brass candle sticks and used my Brass urn for the champagne!
The kids had their own table as usual and for our main course we had Stir-fried Bokchoy in Oyster sauce, Chicken with Celery & Steamed Red Snapper. I made Sansrival for dessert.

Overall, my husband seemed happy, a small token of my love and appreciation for all the HE IS to me and our family!



Hoping you have a Fun-filled Halloween Tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top