I came up with this idea since I realized I've got a lot of souvenirs and tickets everywhere in my bedroom and I had to organize them soon or 'drown' in what will end up as 'trash'. 
I'm sure you know what I mean, right?!

So I got this planner from Goodwill back in May for $2 and decided to make it a ticket diary!

Our Ticket Diary for 2013
Since then, it has held important invitations and tickets...


My son's First communion invite and ticket to his first play
 Made us reminisce special occassions like Mother'sday & first professional baseball game seen with my kids...

Mother's day memento spent with friends and our Baseball ticket
Made me remember the music from their last Spring recital...

Program and their seat assignment labels
 Made me look back at out memorable trip in Atlanta..

Hotel keys and tickets
 I've even kept some receipts of my 'date' with my dad before he went back home!


And of course the fun cruise we had last summer...


It's nice to know when and where we were at certain dates since I would add the tickets on the actual dates the event happened


More tix


I've also kept wedding invitations !


I know there are commerically available ticket stub holders out there like this one...

Ticket Stub Holder $14.99

However, I find the spaces alloted here is very limited...

source
But then again, I have added more than tickets in our 'Ticket Diary'. Maybe I should call it
EVENTS DIARY! :-)

How about you, how do you store small mementos like these?


By the way Kristin over at  Just a girl and her little dog Blog just opened her super cool  online store called K.R.T. HOME!


K.R.T. Home

She has a wonderful selection of vintage goodness for your home!


Enjoy & Have a Wonderful Day!

*VEL* 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top