Are you addicted to ETSY  yet?

Well I am. And I would like to share some purchases I made recently


First of, are these lovely white pumpkins from

Prettiest fabric pumpkins I've seen lately

Embelished with vintage rhinestone brooches and real, dried Pumpkin Stems!
They will be perfect centerpieces too for a Fall wedding don't you think?
The owner of the shop, Catherine, also has her own blog of the same name where she shares how she comes up with these amazing crafts and decor

The other thing I recently got was a decal for my Coffee Machine!

Sorry for my unsteady hands!
I got these from Ink Blot Design Studio, and I have gotten a lot of other decals all over ETSY over the years...
Dr. Seuss quotes from Casa Bella Vinyl

Dr. Seuss Galore from Dallas Divah
My purchases came relatively fast and the sellers are all pleasant. There are  so many other Decal sellers on ETSY, so truly, it's a 'buyers market' for this kind of decor!

Lastly, I got these...

Green Malachite Pagoda 1 from The Pink Pagoda
Green Malachite Pagoda 2
I have always been enamored by Malachite and since I can't get a hold of the real ones yet, these gorgeous prints from The Pink Pagoda was just the perfect fix!

I haven't hung them yet since I'm still searching for the right frame. They look so much more pretty in person and I am indeed very pleased with this purchase. The Pink Pagoda also has other chinoiserie-inspired prints available so if your on a hunt for something similar, this is your store!

Did I also mention that Jennifer also runs a fantastic blog of the same name?! Check it out when you have the time, lot's of inspiration for sure. 

So, if your not yet 'addicted' to ETSY, BEWARE, you can be like me too once you start checking it out!


Have a Great day!

DISCLAIMER: All opinions about these products are mine. I did not receive any compensation for my reviews nor do I expect these sellers to compensate me for my mention of their shops here. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top