You already saw the EBAY Pillow covers  I recently got...


But I wanted to share with you my second Kerry Steele Watercolor from The Pink Pagoda Shop...

I placed the new one on the piano and moved the other one on the console

It's as pretty as my first one

I moved the console table back by the window and placed the other Kerry Steele Watercolor here.



Also added this vintage Bird cage I scored from  Antiquing last summer


Now that I'm done tweaking my Living Room for now, I'm tweaking our breakfast area and Kitchen office. 
I'll share it with you next week!

By the way, I entered my Kitchen Remodel in the "The Search for America's Best Remodel 2014" for THIS OLD HOUSE MAGAZINE , you can rate the kitchen HERE! 
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Have a Wonderful Valentines Day & a Marvelous Weekend Friends!

*VEL* 

 Would love to hear your thoughts! Please share away…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top