Remember this Change ?

from this...

To this - my DIY Bar cart...

And now this
I've had this Threshold Bar cart for a while now in the kitchen. It was my Coffee bar for a while, but did the switch and placed it where it should be - as a Bar cart in the Dining Room!

I think it looks much better

And love that I can hang a towel on the handle too
Now, what about the DIY Bar cart I made?
Here it is now in the kitchen!


My Coffee corner

More storage for all my Coffee and Tea supplies

Now you know what my favorite Coffee is.. ;-)

Perfect for myCoffee Machine

Ready to serve!
 I'm very pleased with this switch. However I still have this dilemma I'll talk to you about next time….




In order to complete my Coffee Corner, there is the issue above.


Anyhow, what do you think? Do you switch around your furnitures too for different rooms in your home?

Have a Lovely day!


*VEL* 

 Would love to hear your thoughts! Please share away...

Linking back to...

Linda's Coastal CharmHomecomingThe Dedicated HouseDwellings-The heart of your homeA Stroll thru LifeHome Away from Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top