After the very fun One Room Challenge (ORC)  Linda from "Calling It home" hosted last time, we're back in the same room for some minor updates we did to this space.


First, was this huge Vintage Map Find I found last December that went on this wall...


Something me and my son loves a lot!


Second, the window treatment for the nook finally arrived!



 Custom Bamboo Woven Wood Roman Shade

I ordered this during ORC and only got it afterwards, and finally my husband hung them only after the holidays!

Yes, it took a while, but for the unbelievable price I paid for it, I say it was worth it. 
I paid $42 for a custom made shade from JC Penney, and if you know how much custom shades or blind cost, you know how much a bargain this is! In fact, I ordered custom-made shades for my kitchen as well!
The down-side of course was the shipping time, on the site it said 6-7 weeks, which was about right when I finally got this. But if your in no rush, you'd save big with these! Quality is not shabby either!

Lastly I got some new bedding, actually just pillowcases...

Switched around the pillows as well
The Throw Pillows went from Nook to Living Room to Bed
 I scored the Kate Spade Shams for $6 each at TJ Maxx clearance.

Still looks pretty much the same
Luckily still not so chaotic
My sons and their dad spend a lot of time here on the weekends ever since my hubs transferred one of the gaming consoles here as well. It's 'their space' as they call it.

So far so good, and no major re-arranging needed to be done or changed since my son enjoys his space more than ever!

Linking back to...

Calling It Home


Have a Nice Day!!!!!


*VEL* 

 Would love to hear your thoughts! Please share away...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top