source

Yes, I am one of those who celebrate their birthday so close to Christmas.

As a child I never really liked it. Let me count the ways...


1) I never got to celebrate in school since school's always out!

2) My kiddie parties are not well attended since people are always out of town and are too stuffed already from the other Christmas parties they've gone to!

3) I usually get only ONE gift for both Christmas and my Birthday! A real bummer for a kid :-(


But now that I'm a 'grown-up', I've come to realize that things are not so bad after all.

I love that fact that people are extra happy and cheerful this time of year.

I love that my kids are on a break and I can take a break on my birthday always and celebrate with my family!

And I realized that the number of gifts doesn't matter but the kind and the thought that goes with it!


So today, on my 3- th birthday, Say 'CHEERS' with me for with this extra blessing of a wonderful year.

source

I am joyous and very grateful for the life I've had and hopefully will have more of,
 in the years to come!

Oh,and in case you're wondering, I'd be doing the Champagne drinking on the beach for you all! ;-)

source

CHEERS MY FRIENDS!
Here's something to make you smile (or cringe)! Either way, ENJOY!




*VEL *

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top