I withheld showing my Dining room up until now since I told you before when I shared with you my Snowflake chandelier that I needed to make something for this room, and I finally did!

Our Dining room before Thanksgiving

This is what I made...

A Gift Wrap Paper Wreath
I got this wonderful idea from Kate Riley over at "Centsational Girl" when she shared how she made this Wrapping Paper Wreath HERE

I just added metallic tacks around on my version

Simple but pretty
I matched the wreath with my paper place mats as well!
Used my Antique Store score of Fireking gold-rimmed plates and bowl for my table
Gold flatware also an Antique store score
Goblets were from Jonathan Adler's Home line with HSN years ago and Capiz coasters were from the Philipines
Went simple on my Buffet table with my Apothecary jars getting snow and just ornaments.

I did not have another smaller tree to hang my sentimental ornaments at, but thought of placing them all on display on my mirrored shelves in the Dining!

Add caption



I also added some Christmas bling over at my Bar area...

Beaded Snowflake ornaments on the mirrors,
Martini Snowman glass and typography family art!
I set up a table for 8 this year since we decided to have the kids in the grown-ups table too !


With our guests the Anterola Family
We had a very good and pleasant Thanksgiving recalling all the things we were thankful for...



... and made the usual Thanksgiving/Grateful Ornament we always make during Thanksgiving afterwards!

Our Holiday picture for this year
We hope you and your family had a Wonderful Thanksgiving as well! 

Have a Great Week!

P.S. If your wondering about my hair, yes, they are extensions, just clip-ons I decided to use it just for fun!

*VEL* 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top