Thanksgiving and the Fund-raising dinner for the victims of Typhoon Hayian was a big success!

I will share pictures from both events soon, but for now, let me share our Christmas tree!

I went very simple with our tree this year...

Glamourous nature?!


Got the Faux Magnolia leaves from Dillard's - only thing I bought this year for the tree
Gold glittered reindeer is from Dollar Tree - 2/$1
Green glittered doves fro Walmart last year $1.50 for 12
Gold glass balls from Dillards last year  $5 for 2
Capiz white & gold shavings ornament from JC Penney last year $1.50 each
Green Felt trees from Target last year $1.50 for 6

These large beaded flowers were from Dillards last year too! Got them at 75% off

I placed all the large beaded flowers  near the top and bottom only. I also added my gold Santa I scored last year from a garage sale, I think he's the perfect topper for my tree this year.



This year too, I placed the tree in the corner near the fireplace. I just like moving the tree around the house every year. If you want to see my previous trees, CLICK HEREHERE and HERE






Also coordinated my wrapping paper with the tree - used Clearance gift wrap I bought 2 years ago from Hallmark in Gold and green and cut my old Glitter gift wrap used last year all over the house, into strips to act like ribbons!

How about you, what's your tree like this year?

Will show you the details of the Living room next time!

Have a Great Week!


*VEL* 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top