I'm done with my shopping!

The kiddos didn't really ask for anything big or hard to get, like one time my older son wanted a Saber tooth tiger skull?!!!! Everything was easy for the boys, including my hubs.
I knew what I wanted and what he needed. Something that will help him relax... I'll share it with you once we have it and let you know if it's worth it.

Anyway I too, have my own holiday wish list...

Coro Glassware from Serena & Lily $58
Would love to have a couple of these Threshold Candle Houses from Target - $14.99




New Holiday Dinnerware set from TARGET - $51
Gingerbread Mansion from Kohls

Onyx Flatware setting from West Elm - $39
Glass Globes in Jade from Serena & Lily $58




Black Chanel Small classic flap bag


Eliza J Scarf Print Dress

Tiffany Cobblestone Oval Pendant
Zac Posen Danes Perforated Bag

Tiffany 1837 Interlocking necklace

Tivoli GM

Any of these Lana "Hooked on hoops" Diamond earrings

Luckily for me,  I've got a hubs who pays attention to what I want, so I got one of these babies already for Christmas and I got one of these too that I bought for myself !!! 

After all, it's only once I year I truly 'gift' myself something special! Hooray!!!! 

Love you hon, thanks a bunch!!!!!

How about you, do you give a gift to yourself too during this holiday?



Have a Great day!

*VEL* 

 Would love to hear your thoughts! Please share away...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top