"… the Christmas rush is through, but I still have one wish to make
a special one FOR YOU."

I'm sure your familiar with this lovely Carpenter's song, it's one of my favorite for this holiday season, and very apt intro for this post since it's all about our yearly Christmas card!

Living abroad sort of warrants me to do this.
Actually with the advent of email and social media, I know it would be easier, more convenient and cheaper to send our greetings this way.

However, being the sentimental shmuck that I am, I still prefer the ol' post -  love giving them away and also receiving them.

In years past, I have written long Christmas letters to far away family and friends, but this year was a bit different….

Family Year in Review from MINTED

When I saw the design, I knew it was perfect for our yearly updates. 
After all, I only try to write once a year to let family and friends know that they are remembered during the holiday season so I try to summarize our year as a family.


What's on the back
This year, I also came up with these two other designs below...

Designed at Walmart.com

Alternative designs I had to print out too since I ran out of the card from MINTED!

I send more than a hundred greeting cards yearly, a lot for overseas.

I don't get much reply just a lot of acknowledgement that they received it and are happy to have gotten it. This is the real joy for me. After all, it is the season of GIVING right?!


How about you, so you still do this sort of thing or have you gone electronic?

Wishing you and your loved ones a very 
Merry Christmas!!!!

*VEL

 Would love to hear your thoughts! Please share away...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top