It's been such a wonderful year for me and my family and happily too for my blog!

I sincerely THANK YOU all for reading and checking out my posts, from the mundane to the sometimes 'insane', I feel very blessed to have met new friends thru this media!!

And so, at the end of this year, let me share to you the posts that have been the most popular!

10) DIY BAR CART



9) SHOW ME YOUR FAVORITE ART - BLOGGER SERIES



8) CHRISTMAS HOME TOUR 2013



7) POWDER ROOM UPDATE



6) LIVING ROOM THRU THE SEASONS



5) DR. SEUSS BIRTHDAY PARTY




4) OUTDOOR SPACE FOR 2013


3) CRAFT ROOM REVEAL



2) TWEEN BOY BEDROOM UPDATE REVEAL

Huge THANKS to Linda from Calling it Home for the ORC - One Room Challenge


1) KITCHEN FINALLY DONE




I truly hope that I'll be seeing you around this coming 2014!!!!
CHEERS EVERYONE!

*VEL* 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top