Finally ready to reveal ALL our Christmas decorations in our home!

Prepare for A LOT of pictures.  Let's begin the tour, shall we? :-)

Tree in the corner

Hung Frames with Norman Rockwell pics I got from an old book as art



Simple Console with my Paper Whites
The Beaded runner was from Pier 1 clearance last year.


Got my large Nutcracker from Target last year.
The lighted spheres are from Lakeside collection last year too, just placed them in
some of my brass pots. Small nutcracker is from the Dollar store

Just added green pillows on my sofa and a pair of Gucci throw

Simple Coffe table vignettes - brass and pine cones!

Layered a wool carpet above my jute one. It's our very first carpet purchase ever back  in 2007. It usually resides in my walk in closet but had to bring it out for this year. :-)

Simple side
Beaded gold placemat was from Kohls last year

View from Above




Simple Christmas Mantle - layered mirrors and art

Trees are from Menards for $6.99 each. Of course you recognize the Dollar store Stocking holders right?!

Simple entry too!

Taffy and Candy Canes for guests in a Santa bowl I got as
a gift from a friend last year

My favorite truffle boxes from Crate & Barrel 6 years ago,
holds our keys this holiday
Let's take a quick peek outside...

Yup, I LOVE LIGHTS! Wish I could put up more


very simple doorway

And of course you've already seen my Christmas Tree here...

Gold & Green Christmas Tree
... and our Dining Room here...


... and even our Kitchen!

Christmas touches in our Kitchen
I don't do bedrooms... yet. 
Only thing in my little ones bedroom is a Charlie Brown Christmas Tree!
But I bet, as I add on to my Christmas decorations those rooms will eventually not be 'spared' from all these!

Hope you enjoyed the Christmas tour!

By the way, My son's TWEEN Bedroom was featured in Better After today! Check it out too if you have the time!


Have a Wonderful Week!


*VEL* 


As Featured in...



Rooted In Thyme
CHECK IT OUT HERE


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top