Now that the holidays are over, it's time to go back into the nitty gritty of everyday life. 
And along with that, ORGANIZATION, has always been big with me come new year!

So today I'm sharing with you our OUCH cabinet

Yup, our Medicine Cabinet

This hangs in our Laundry room by the kitchen. 
I got the cabinet from IKEA a couple of years ago.

OUCH Cabinet Organization

Ours is pretty jam-packed. Being both physicians, we sort of get a bit paranoid about things that can happen, so we have other medical things and meds in our cabinet that you might not find in a typical Medicine cabinet for the home…


What's inside
Bug sprays, sun blocks, sinus rinse, Probiotics


Typical meds mixed with the not so typical
Lots of different wound care products on this shelf


Beside the cabinet, I have a small basket that holds Epi-pen, Ice bag and other first aid stuff.



My family knows where everything is already and hopefully we don't get to use this too often. 
I have another one in our pool house too.

How about you, do you have an OUCH Cabinet too?




Hope you'll have an OUCH-Free Weekend!


*Vel* 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top