Yes, you will be allowed to 'drool' and 'cry with envy' once I show you SOME of the bargains I scored recently. ;-)

Let's get on with it shall we?

First stop, January 1st - DILLARD'S

In love with everything here
If you still don't know, January 1st is their BIGGEST sale of the year. Holiday decor is at 75% -90% off and all sale & clearance items additional 50% off !

I got the plates at $14 for four (got 8), platter for $7.98 and the Shannon Lotus Crystal Candle holder for $17, originally $50.

I got these for $49 each!

If you think $49 is not a bargain, check them out on sale at HORCHOW…


I know it's not the best way to start the year, but hey, can you blame me with these?

Next stop, TARGET!

Wood & Stainless steel wine coaster for 99 cents

I got these for $1.99!!!!!!
Yes, you read it right. Originally these were $19.99, not bad at all. I need a set since I don't really have one and since we're no big drinkers, I didn't want to splurge. So finally, with much patience and luck, I got these!!!!


Now, fess up and tell me what latest mind-boggling bargain have you scored lately that I may 'drool' and 'cry with envy' too?! ;-)


Have a Beautiful Day!


VEL 


 Would love to hear your thoughts! Please share away...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top