Although the Pantone color of the year is Radiant Orchid...

Radiant Orchid
...I still haven't jumped the band wagon on this lovely color,  but instead have noticed another color taking it's day in the winter decor spotlight - Indigo...

In love with these caning pillows from Serena & Lily
Love this rug from PB

Pottery Barn
Perfect sectional for the family room


I want everything here from Wisteria


Pottery Barn
Don't you just love Indigo in Paisley? 
Garnet Hill
I want this rug!

Garnet Hill
And this bedding too! 
Crate & Barrel
Contemporary comfort

cb2
Don't you think that tye-dye effect on the wall is beautiful?!



Pier 1
Haven't grown tired of IKAT and I think I never will!
Wisteria

And of course, if you love this color you can never go wrong with these...

Blue & White Chinese Giclee from The Pink Pagoda

Everything in OKL's Classic Combination Items

Clover Bone Mirror in Indigo from Wisteria -$126

What do you think? Did you notice this trend lately? And which Color bandwagon have you joined lately?
I joined the INDIGO band wagon and will be sharing my INDIGO Winter look for my home next week!

Have a Fabulous Weekend!


*VEL* 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top