Original Kerry Steele Water color from The Pink Pagoda Shop

I am so happy to share with you my latest acquisition for my home… my first Kerry Steele original art work!

I have been a fan of this lady for over a year now. I first discovered her thru her BLOG, "Design Du Monde", and have been her 'stalker' ever since.

"Happy Hour" 
"Alight"
"Jumping someone else's train"
As you can see, most of my attraction came from her abstract art (yes, I have yet to acquire one of these someday). But she also does these…

Come to think of it I actually have the "Eschar Pagoda Citrine" already that I have yet to use!!! Big problem for a non-sewer like me ;-)

and this kind of art...
Figure study in water color available at her ETSY shop
… and finally, the latest ones she's been busy with…


One of a kind Watercolor art for The Pink Pagoda Shop

The last works in particular, sold-out like crazy! Luckily for you the The Pink Pagoda Shop just released more of this art works yesterday!

Kerry is truly a talented lady and her BLOG, "Design Du Monde", doesn't just show off her art, but her designs and tastes for the home as well! My kind of reading for sure!

Happy to see it on top of my Piano


As of this writing, I have just received my second watercolor to pair up with this one!
One of the perks I guess for being her 'stalker' was that I was able to request a second similar painting from her and Jennifer from The Pink Pagoda! Yey for me and a BIG THANKS to you both!

I will share it to you once I get to displaying it, I've been busy planning and preparing for my son's big birthday party this Saturday.

If your interested, I've placed LINKS all over this post so that you can check out this awesome fellow bloggers too! And also if you want to see the rest of my Living Room this Winter, CLICK HERE!

Have a Wonderful Day!

*VEL*

DISCLAIMER: All opinions written here are mine and I was not compensated nor have received any free product or services from the businesses or the artist mentioned above.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top