You would not believe how much I got for this beautiful acrylic pair of lamps!


It's too good I can't tell ya! ;-)


So pretty!
It has a jewel-like base and the body is a gold colored acrylic column.
The only problem was -  no shade.
So I had to find the right one and it took me a while.

First I tried this…

Got this shade from Target
This shade was way too big.

Luckily I found the right one at the right price at IKEA!

EKAS shade for $6.99

Then I placed this lovely pair in the area where I am at the most - our Kitchen office.


Perfect size for this small space




It actually made another move again when I was doing my winter decorating, I'll share it with you next week!

Have a Wonderful Day!

*VEL* 

 Would love to hear your thoughts! Please share away...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top