I just have to share this with you my friends...



This is what I posted on my Instagram and Facebook page yesterday.

It thought the clue was obvious, but about 3 people still tried to guess the baby to be a boy. ;-)

Well, as fate would have it we are expecting a BABY GIRL!



We are so excited and finally can start planning for our registry and nursery more specifically.
The boys are looking forward to 'protecting' and playing with their baby sister and so far, in our household, the "Naming Battle" has begun!

Another equally great news we had was that all our genetic screening tests for the baby came back NEGATIVE! So we're very hopeful our little baby will be normal and healthy.

Thank you for your prayers dear friends and I hope your continue to pray along with us!


Have a Great Weekend!

VEL 

 Would love to hear your thoughts! Please share away...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top