I finally did this last weekend, after doing some serious cleaning and vacuuming, I eventually got into the "decorating mood" and finished with this.

Be prepared for lots of pictures though!


Green and gold all around!

Malachite green love!
My Living room decor's jumping off point was this beautiful 
Agate Jewelry Boxes from West Elm I got for myself last Christmas! 

I then grabbed a pair of Green Agate pillowcases that were on clearance from West Elm too! 
Green velvet pillows (from Crate & Barrel) usually come out Christmas time, but hey, it's perfect for spring too right?


Green and gold goodness abound
I then added the brass elements - old and new and an african woven basket I scored from TJMaxx last year.

'New" side table 
I moved my Target side table (also scored on clearance) from the basement to here. I love having the drawers to store our remotes. which I posted on IG a couple of days ago.


Brass Milk Can moves to the living room from the Kitchen
I then transferred my lucite Zara tray table on the other side.

Above Piano display
I moved this brass lamp from the basement to add more brass in my decor -as if I didn't have enough right?! ;-) Anyway, I scored this lamp at a Resale store for $8!!!!!
Completed the vignette by adding one of The Pink Pagoda's Malachite Pagoda Prints  (the story on the frame is a whole other post) and of course, more brass and some Green books. 


As always, my mantle was simple
I moved our wall clock here and added my live orchids and Kerry's gorgeous watercolors as backdrop.

The small Buffet Lamps, add a nice touch at night...

See :-)
I was also finally satisfied as to where I placed the Federal Mirror at.
My 'new' brass giraffes are keeping my eagle in good company don't you think?


Closer look
I moved my other side table beside this chair across the room to hold my phone. 
Switched out the lamp as well for the one in my bedroom.

The other side of the Living room

Media Center Re-do

Our very simple Entry...

...that packs a lot of punch with this perfect trinket tray

I hope you enjoyed this mini Spring Living Room tour of mine.
I really love how it turned out and the Federal mirror, though something that has yet to earn it's appeal with my husband, is truly making me smile and happy.

Mae West was right, so as always, I just went with my gut and decorated to my hearts content!


Have a Great Week Everyone!


VEL 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top