Spring is probably my most favorite season.

I love the cool weather, the birds chirping, but most of all, I LOVE the BLOOMS all around!
Spring is the rainbow after winter's rain to me.

And lately, all around our home has been just perfect. Take a short walk with me...

Driving up our hilly road I see our home in it's full beauty during spring

I love the mix of colors, mother nature does things so perfectly


On the side of our house, more blossoms abound


I bet you recognize this picture - this is the angle I used as background for my blog header only the picture above was taken last year!
Below is my favorite tree...


Beautiful in every way


Closer views


More of Mother Nature's Perfection

Our simple Spring Entry - no wreath this year

Plants for the lazy gardener like me - fern and annuals plopped up in a pot!
I hope you enjoyed this mini tour of Spring around our home and I hope you too are enjoying this wonderful season in your own home!

Have a Wonderful Spring Day!!!

VEL

 Would love to hear your thoughts! Please share away...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top