Hello Friends!

Thank you, thank you for all your well wishes on this exciting chapter in my life! I truly feel more blessed there are many of you my friends, whom I've never even met in person yet, who care so much ,are hopeful and excited as I am on this pregnancy! You guys are simply the BEST!

Anyhow, like I mentioned, baby stuff will be popping in and out of my blog and so here goes the first, definitely something to do with my future nursery design.

I don't know yet if I'm having a boy or a girl, either one would be great, so I've been designing up some nursery for both! And here are the first ones I did...

Flora & Fauna Nursery for a baby girl

Forest Nursery for a Baby Boy

As you can see, the essentials for me will be the crib (duh?!), changing table/dresser and a rocker.

I've been looking at so many options for nursery furniture around and so far Babyletto and Babymod have been my favorites. But anyhow, this is just me getting EXCITED with this new baby and I still have other designs to share. Definitely though, my future nursery will follow along one these lines!

Have a Great week everyone!

VEL 

 Would love to hear your thoughts! Please share away...

Linking back to...

The DIYersFrom my Front Porch to yoursSerenity Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top