Spring and Easter has finally arrived in our home!

I've been slacking on this for the longest time and you know me, I'm usually VERY early on the decorating band-wagon for the seasons or holidays, but this year, something just came up... ;-)

Anyway, enough excuses, here's my Easter Dining room for this year!


Easter is definitely a time for some cute-ness!
Again, I think I went a bit overboard, because this year, we won't be celebrating Easter at home.
We'll be at a friends house and that's where the action will be, so my Dining room is really just for 'DISPLAY ONLY' ;-)!


Moss Rabbits in my Credenza

I decided to use my Bird cage and fill it with eggs my kids have gotten from Easters-past. 
As you can see, from the size of this thing, a whole huge shopping-bagful wasn't enough!

My Easter Tablescape
I got the Faux Chocolate bunnies last year on clearance at "Cracker Barrel" and absolutely love them!
I also spread some nests with white eggs atop and capiz shell egg as a centerpiece.
I made the runner myself using these...

Dollar Tree Doillies - Coincidentally Radiant Orchid Doillies!

Simple and Easy
Initially too, I only had EGGS and RABBITS on my table, but...
Yup, flowers were definitely in order
I also changed up my glass shelving display with some paper-mache eggs I scored from a Garage sale and a Duckling candle from Goodwill. The Humpty Dumpty teapot was a prize my son won at a carnival and given to me. :-)

Re-used the same Easter Doillie Banner I made last year



That's it for now. I'll show you the living room next week!
So how about you? Are you ready for Easter? Spring? Hope so.

Hope you have a Wonderful Spring Day!

VEL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top