Eventhough I won't set up my nursery just yet, it doesn't mean I haven't been browsing on what I'm gonna be putting in it.

Here are a few of my faves right now that would make any room look ultra-cool and unique. I think most of them would make great gifts as well for any kid in your life!


Spineless Classics
Harry Potter & the Philosophers stone
Doesn't it look great in a kids room?
Isn't this cool? This prints are actually the entire book printed artfully in one big page to display! This one will for sure be a treasured art work for any reading-loving or book-loving kiddo in your life!

Wool Felt Animal Heads
You know I love Fauxidermy, and these cutees above fit the bill for a young 'un to a tee!

Forever Young Sheet Musical Decal
I love music and I think sheet notes are so pretty framed as well, especially the vintage ones. This decal will make a huge statement for the little singer or ballerina in your life.

Aged Metal Wreath
I love that you can also use this elsewhere in the house but the dainty flowers just scream 'precious' for your little one.
Natural History Framed Wall Art - Has a bug version too!
I love these! Also comes in bugs and flowers!

Pink Ombre Butterfly Art
Etsy always comes on my go-to-sites for fabulous unique art like this. Just lovely!

Abstract Art Print

Happy Girls are the Prettiest
These prints will add so much color and vibrance to any room!

Of course, you can't get anymore unique in art than PERSONALIZED ART!
Here are my current faves...

The Little Miss Personalized Wall Art
Personalized Newspaper Bouquet
Personalized Storybook Forest Art

Family Tree Rings
Children's Name Art Typography print
The last one I actually gave as a gift to a friend who just had her baby! It's printable and so unique and pretty in any type of room!

How about you, any unique art for your kid's space that you'd like to share or would love to have?

Have a Great Day!

VEL

 Would love to hear your thoughts! Please share away...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top