Last week I showed you the Kitchen Update I made around the sink area.

This time I'd like to share with you some updates I made on our Kitchen office.

My Command Center

I added these babies...

What I posted on INSTAGRAM a few months ago
I had too much stuff hidden (actually just too much stuff, period), so I thought of bringing the pretty ones out!

My office stuff


Lovin' all the gold & brass
Here's what's on the other side - some of my son's masterpieces and his pet Beta!



I also added this to my reminder board by the fridge...

Do you see it?

Look again...
BEFORE
I realized that I had to have a spot to put all the invites and reminders on the reminder board.
But I didn't want to poke holes on my wall or add cork on my white board, so luckily I found this 3M Grip tile from TARGET!

Has a small dry-erase section to write on too!



I love that it's a strong stick-on  for my wall, and since I put it on the decal itself, it will not do any damage to my 'beloved' wall! ;-). You can already see how much invitation this thing is gripping!

Anyway, that's it for now. Any cool tools or finds lately for organizing or beautifying your home? Do share!

Have a Great Week! 

VEL 

 Would love to hear your thoughts! Please share away...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top