CONFESSION: Me and my husband don't really drink alcohol.

I mean, we do, occasionally, a cocktail to celebrate a special occassion or a glass of wine during parties.

So having a bar in our home was not a big priority. However, I do have a small corner in my dining room that I wanted to put a bar cart in for friends and guests. I did not want to spend much for this corner and I am glad that I didn't have to.

So one Friday, here's what I came up with...


All the mirrors are from THRESHOLD line from TARGET




I used a lot of Mirrors from the THRESHOLD line of TARGET that I got on Clearance for $8 each for the big ones and $12.99 for all 3 small ones! Then I used a small $5 brown shelf I got from Menards months ago. Placed my clearance tray from Pier 1 and clearance Glass by ALTUZZARA from the Neiman Marcus for TARGET line. A cute  gold-rimmed bowl with fold spoon for olive and such that I got at a garage sale. I also added my paint-by-numbers- art I scored over at Cobden.  And of course my $5 ice bucket!

I think this will serve it's purpose for now. I still have yet to find a real bar cart for this corner, hopefully, on clearance too!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top