I had a lovely time going over huge antique malls in Benton, IL last Monday after I dropped of my son off  to summer camp (sniff, sniff :-( ) in the morning. 
Here are some of the interesting items I saw...


Add caption

Vintage yard sticks for 25 cents

Gorgeous fabric on this sofa ! - $125

Cool Caning chairs - $ 100

Vintage Arcade games for $125 each

I'm in love with this gorgeous beaded 1920's dress - $250!!!!

This hand-made birdcage had to go home with me, just could not pass it up! :-) - $55

Super cool tin for $5

I did not stop there though, stopped by at my local GOODWILL and scored these...

Brass pots for $1 each! 'Silver' bowl for $1
$10 beauty!!!! Added the shade I had from a broken lamp - SCORE!!!!

After all this window-shopping, we luckily headed off to the lake for some R & R. Perfect way to end this summer day!






Have a Great Day!!!!
Would love to hear your thoughts! Please share away...

linking back to...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top