Hello Everyone!

I've been a bit "lazy" with my blogging and reading lately,  just feeling 'tired' a lot and of course, if you follow me on INSTAGRAM you know I'm definitely getting bigger and heavier (Ahhh, the perils and 'joy' of pregnancy right?!)!

Anyhow, enough excuses, I have a lot of back reading to do today, but let me share with you a quick update we did on our kitchen. Actually it's 3 small updates and I'll share one today and the other two on one of my next posts.


Ta-da!
I know this one isn't obvious - but I changed the window treatment by our kitchen sink.
It used to be like this...

White blinds came with the house
The old blinds were fine, but I think it blended in too much with my white mosaic-tiled walls. Plus my window trimming too is white. 

Much better
I really loved the blinds I placed in my Son's Bedroom and added the same custom-made blinds I used on the window in the reading nook here too!

So, these ones were also custom-fit for the windows from JC PENNEY and I couldn't be happier with it's quality, fit and ease of install.


Growing collection
I also added 2 new additions to my blue & white collection here by the sink.


Beauties from TJ Maxx for $14.99 each
And what a steal they are right? Super sturdy too, I actually dropped the one on the left while I was trying to set up, from the countertop to my floor and it miraculously didn't break or chip! Hew!

And remember when I Organized my sink the LAST TIME? I showed you that I put my sponge in one of my milk glass basket then....


Well, that changed too - I figured my blue & white collection looked too pretty to be mingling with my sponge so I moved it onto the sink itself with one of those sponge organizer stick-ons from TARGET.

Yup, I don't need to see that one for sure




So there you have it folks. 
Like I said, I need to do a lot of back reading my friends, and I hope I get out of my 'laziness funk' that I may go on ahead with my other home projects.

This sink Area is not yet done. I have one more project here that I would need my hubs to help me with and then I can say this section will be perfect! Can you guess what it is? Anyhow, hopefully, I can share it with you soon!


Have a Wonderful day!

VEL 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top