LINK

Hip-hip-hooray!

A room in our home has been featured in Apartment Therapy and we couldn't be more happier and proud!

Of course you all know how'tough' comments can get on this fabulous site, but hey, that's how we improve on things right? Constructive Criticisms for me is always welcome. Derogatory ones, definitely not.

Anyhow I mentioned this because there were a lot of 'constructive criticisms' commented on the space. But I guess a lot of them didn't link back into the whole post and didn't see that organization was a bit of problem still in the space and that I was still in search or good storage at that time. Also a lot didn't bother to look at the rest of the room where the office supplies and equipments were. STILL, we're very proud of this space which we built on OUR OWN and USE A LOT UP TO THIS DAY!

So friends, say 'CHEERS' with me will you?!

Have a Great weekend!
VEL 

 Would love to hear your thoughts! Please share away...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top