I've got OUTDOORS on my mind lately since we just finished setting up ours last weekend.
Yup, we're all set for summer but really, its just nice being outdoors too this Spring time don't you think?
And although I have no need for new furniture right now for our space (except for some bar stools which I'll talk about some other time), I can't help but admire all the new designs that are available out there for buyers who are still looking.

Here are some of my favorites. Let's start off with some
OUTDOOR DINING FURNITURE...


Madear Teal Dining from PB - love that you don't need cushions to be comfy
I usually see these kinds of furniture in West Elm or Crate and Barrel, but I guess Potterybarn is trying on new more cleaner and more modern styles now too!



Modern Picnic Bench anyone?
This one is from TARGET Threshold line and love the mix of steel (aluminum)& wood.
Love with this concrete top table - can go out or indoors too!
Another PB fave of mine, the top is virtually indestructible. Moving it though might be a bit tough, but ain't it pretty?
Love this modern design from Lowes
Perfect for a roofed patio. Roofed because of the glass top I think. This tables got some pretty legs!


Now let's see some cool OUTDOOR SEATING...

Sleek Faux Wood modern Adirondack from Target
Gotta love TARGET for coming up with a slight twist on a classic.

Nice rustic look - comes in Grey too
Perfect for your porch or veranda.

Danish Modern for the outdoors? WHY NOT!
A big Ooh-la-la for me - teak and white, with those curvy lines, I want it! Only downside would be price.

Bedroom style for the outdoors? Why not!
For your tweens and teens and maybe even you. This one looks cushy enough to be in your bedroom too right?

Absolutely love this chair from Serena & Lily
I forgot to add this to my Mother's Day wishlist - just lovely from Serena & Lily.
And speaking of Serena & Lily, I know your all crazy about their Riviera chairs like I am. So I was giddy to find an affordable Look-a-like from nonetheless but TARGET here...

Affordable French Bistro Outdoor chairs from Target - $270 for a pair
Serena and Lily's version is $245 for just one! Target version comes in red and grey too!
Bar stool version pretty cute too

This one is a more modern take on these classics - love it too

Cafe Bistro Set anyone?
This last one is from Garndin Road and I love the mix of blue and black in their set. Plus their table is pretty darn cute too.

Now let's look at my favorite OUTDOOR LOUNGING....

Cool and affordable Lounging option
This one is from Lowe's and I love the 'crate look ' of this set. Easy on the eyes and still looks might comfy.

Mid-century Modern set
Another work of art from Frontgate
I love the island-vibe of this modern set and I also like breezy feel of these seats
This set definitely takes me to the islands or the beach. 
Definitely love the comfy look and clean lines of this collection!
A set that I would probably even put indoors! Just so gorgeous!


Well, that's it for now. Hope you enjoyed this quick round-up of mine.
How about you have you started sprucing up your patio yet?  I'm guessing you'll be celebrating Mother's Day one way or another right? Either way hope it will be fun!

Have a Great DayEveryone!

VEL

 Would love to hear your thoughts! Please share away...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top