I'm joining the Summer Style Soiree Link-up Party with one of my favorite actresses as an inspiration, AUDREY HEPBURN!

Source

My inspiration for this space would be from the movie "Sabrina". I really love the chemistry between Bogart and Hepburn in that movie and their characters Linus and Sabrina as well.

Just one of my fave onscreen tandem
And this is my take on their "happily ever after" in Paris...

Linus & Sabrina's Paris Apartment

Can you just imagine Linus lounging on 'his side' and Sabrina on hers?  

I mixed their styles with Linus' serious and more mid-century tastes with Sabrina's French Chic glamour. Hope you like it as much as I enjoyed making it!

There'll be more similar parties to come this summer and I can't wait to join the others!

THANK YOU LADIES FOR HOSTING!

Have  A Great Weekend!


VEL 

 Would love to hear your thoughts! Please share away...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top