Hello! How was your weekend? Hope it was great! 

As for me, it was great and busy which involves lots of cooking.
Saturday at our home is 1st-try-recipe-day. My husband and the kids all join in trying out recipes we've never tried before. This Saturday, it was Lemon Pepper grilled trout and Rice pilaf - YUM!
But I also made this for a Baptismal party for Sunday...

Mango Delight

The recipe is not originally mine, but since it's so good and easy, I had my friend Chemene share it with me, and she said I could share it with you. Eversince I started blogging, I never shared a recipe until now, because FOR SURE, this dessert will be a hit for any family or party!

So let's begin shall we?

 Graham Crackers - the box has 3 packs inside, I only used 1 1/2 packets
1 can of condensed milk
2 cans of Nestle Cream
4-5 pieces of  ripe Manila Mangoes
2 packets of Knox Gelatin
1/3 cup of water

















Serve and Enjoy!

Bon Appetit!


VEL 

 Would love to hear your thoughts! Please share away...

Linking back to...

Dwellings-The heart of your homeHome Away from HomeLinda's Coastal CharmA Stroll theu LifeMy Uncommon Slice of Suburbia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top