Since a lot of bloggers are coming up with their Mother's day wish list. 
I thought it best to share mine too!

Diptyque 'Baies' Scented Candle - $60

Never had one of these, but I wanna know what the fuss is about. ;-)

Saw these plates from Jennifer - Dillards
I went to my local Dillard's and they only had it in BLUE. This matches my Breakfast room chairs perfectly and you know how crazy I am for anything malachite!
Sephora Sampler $58
I've gotten a similar set before with different samples and totally love it! Plus, you get a voucher for one big bottle of any of these sample perfume, so basically, your getting all these wonderful samples for FREE!
L' OCCITANE Secret to Beautiful hands set -$48
Love the hand cream so I bet the rest of the set would be sumptuous on my hands as well.

Frederic Malle Bois d'Orage Parfum - $250

This bottle would probably last me for years just because I would try to save every drop!
Hermes Oran Box Leather Sandals
A splurge I know, but what better day to get this for my feet than this day!


Burberry Grace Nylon Diaper Bag

Another splurge, but for a momma-to-be again, I want something extra-special!


Of course, a nice bouquet and card is always welcome too, for me, just the the EFFORT makes any gift very special!

How about you, what are you wishing for this Mom's day?

We'll be celebrating with some of our close friends and their families in St. Louis that day so for sure, it will be a lot of fun!


Wishing you all a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY !!!

VEL 

 Would love to hear your thoughts! Please share away...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top