I know, I know, I haven't even decided on my my OTHER PROBLEMATIC WALL
and I'm here to show you another wall again.

Thank you by the way for your fabulous thoughts and suggestions, they are truly helpful and are much appreciated and weighed upon by yours truly.

But, like a lot of you, I cannot decide just yet.
I just haven't found the right fit and choice yet, because I know you all know that feeling right? When you know it's right, YOU JUST KNOW!

Anyhow, I will for sure keep you posted, but for now, let me share with you another huge wall of mine...





Most people use this wall as a command center like these...

source
source

source
And I love the idea!
HOWEVER, the big problem is ME - I'm not ready to drill holes on my beautiful wall just yet!

Ok, I'm over-reacting with this example ;-)
My kitchen is only 7 months old and I'm just not ready.

Then one day, as I was buying trash bags at "Bed Bath & beyond", I got this from the clearance section...


Wall Decal for $9

I love that it looks a bit more elegant and frilly and the size is perfect too.
But the best part of all, it will incur NO DAMAGE to my beautiful wall  until I do decide to place something more permanent there. 

Reminder board as we head out



How about you, do you have similar fears like mine when tackling your wall? 


Have a Wonderful Weekend!

VEL

 Would love to hear your thoughts! Please share away...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top