Well little ones.....
I've been showing you Connie's new home, but today I'm taking a break and revealing the chairs I did for my niece Miriam's dining room.

But before I get to that.....
some of you have asked what the dimensions of Connie's living room are.
 It's 19'-8" by 25'-4"
I hope that helps for those of you who are trying to copy what I'm doing.
If not, just remember this advice is free.........

anyway.....
back to what I was doing for Miriam.
Last time I showed you her dining room it was looking like this.....
I hadn't gotten around to slip-covering the end chairs that I had given them.
As I've mentioned before, these chairs are from my grandparents apartment in Manhattan, 
and have a lot of sentiment attached to them.
So I made slipcovers that I showed you in a recent post.
Soooooo.......
this past week, I was able to see them back in their home, all dressed up and matching the room.
Just remember.....
I've upholstered the walls all by my lonesome.....
made the draperies.....
painted and upholstered the side chairs.....
painted the chandelier.....
and now I've finally done the end chairs!!!!!!!
I just now have to work on what to hang on the walls and put on the corner little whatnot shelf in the background.
Miriam, bless her little heart.....
is storing mixing bowls and salad spinners on it.
I have to keep reminding myself that she's a computer programmer, and not a decorator.
OY OY OY OY OY!!!!!
So, here's a side by side from when I first started working on this room, to what it looks like now!!!!!
Not to toot my own horn.....
but I'm the best aunt in the world!!!!!!!!!
on that note.....
Latah, Gatah
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top