Hiya!!!!!
I've shown you guys all the stuff we didn't get for Connie and Chris's living room.....
Sooooooo.....
Today I will show everyone what we did choose.
I wanted straighter, squarer lines for a more contemporary twist.
Because I was doing back to back sofas, they were the first thing I had to choose.

All the new upholstery in the room is in the same off white fabric from Lee Industries,
Its name is: Canvas, color: Winter.

These sofas, the pair of chairs by the fireplace and the single club chair  are also from Lee Industries,
The sofas' style number is: C-3907-03, and they are slipcovered.
Connie and I really liked the look of the one big seat cushion.

The single club chair by the sofa closer to the window is Lee Industries #C-3106-01, 
This too is slipcovered.
This chair is really comfortable, and I love the lines of the arms and back.

The chairs by the fireplace are a slightly smaller scale to allow for room to get by them.
These are also from Lee, but they aren't slipcovered, but upholstered in the off white fabric.
I like the proportion of the high back.
I think they will look great flanking the fireplace.

For the chairs by the game table, we chose some from Standford Furniture.
Style number: D649.
They are also being covered in the same off white fabric, and the legs are in a softer toned wood finish.

They relate well to the shape of the pair of antique chairs we found.


We chose a metal and stone table to go between the two sofas.
We discovered it in a store in North Palm Beach.
I like the way it will go with the antique tables we had already picked.

To keep the room from being just white,
we plan on hanging contemporary art on the walls that will supply big splashes of color, and then repeat those hues in toss pillows and accessories.
I first tried to talk Connie into this, but we decided that canvases with more of a wash effect would work better.
These are more what we want, but with a little more punch of color.
Sooooooo.......
because I don't have enough to do.....
I played around with the Picasa collage maker, and this is what I came up with to show you all the furniture together!!!!!

We still have to find some more tables, but that will be for next winter,
or as we say in Flerida.....
That will have to wait till next season,

I'm thinking about one more trip down to Florida this winter.
Connie is threatening to buy some sconces without my input.
But every time I fly I pick up something.
I KNOW, I KNOW!!!!!
I've heard about taking airborn.
That's all I need, another pill,

On that note,
Latah, Gatah
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top