I've always been proud showing off our Kitchen office…

I love this area of my kitchen
But I never showed you what's inside the drawers.

You see, whenever I see beautiful kitchens and offices, I always wonder what's inside these gorgeous cabinets and drawers…

Is it as pristine as the outside?

Or do they have messy secrets lurking inside?
I always imagine these marvelous kitchens are as organized and as pretty as the outside.
They should start putting links to the web-versions of these photos so we can snoop around them! ;-)

And If you think that's the case here in my office... well,  it's not.

My drawers & cabinets are filled with 'real life stuff'.
But I try to keep it NEAT & ORGANIZED or I'll just go INSANE!

So if your just as curious as I am,  let's start going 'inside the 'drawers' , at least 'my drawers' shall we?!

HERE'S OUR 'ROAD MAP'

My Calendar inside the upper cabinet door in "A"

My Command Center inside "A"


Monkey game for my son, Address letterpress,
Appliance guides & lots of pens

Inside "B" is one of our charging stations, particularly for the phones
I also have my address file here

What's inside "C" - A two-tiered drawer organizer
What's underneath

What's inside "D"

Drawer "E"
Drawer " F"
Drawer "G"
Inside "H" - The kids- gadgets- charging- station
Of course the wand has to be in there too. ;-)

The printer rests in "I" section with a pull out drawer my husband added
 Area "J" just holds some of our my mini server ware

Like I said, while the outside of my kitchen office is really nice, the inside shows my 'reality'. 
And my reality, though not as pretty as the outside, it's what helps make my everyday life functional!

I hope I didn't disillusion you with this mini-tour!

Have a Wonderful Day!

*VEL*

linking back to...

I Heart Organizing

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top