Now that you've seen the kitchen, I wanted to write this post because despite my overseeing the whole renovation process myself, I still can't believe 'we're finally there'!

I mean, l like looking back and seeing how it all began and putting the photos of the kitchen Before and after, is just enough to make me think, 'Why didn't I do this sooner?!"

 Anyway, enough talk, I'll just show you what I mean, let the showdown begin...



Even the blog name was different then!


Cabinets Showdown


Sink & Oven area showdown


Island showdown


Pantry Showdown


Office Showdown

I can clearly see the winner here but despite my shiny new kitchen, I still like looking back at the old photos of the kitchen since a lot of memories are still embedded in that old kitchen. Tacky and brown as it may seem, it was still loved and used well by me and visitors who've come along our home for the last 3 years.  Sigh.... but no, I'm definitely not going back to the 'old' one literally, just the memories...

I'm hoping to make new and better memories with the new one soon.


How about you, have you remodeled and missed something from your previous space?
 Would love to hear your thoughts! Please share away...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top