I've shared with you this small corner before when I showed you my CLEARANCE BAR.

Here it is
Notice in the picture above I did not show any of you what held up the bar tray.
That's because the shelf I used there was this...

$9 shelving from Menards
I did not have any suitable table or Bar cart for that matter and since I mentioned before that both me and my husband are not big drinkers, I did not want to spend much on this area.

And so, I finally came up with a plan using this...

Got 4 of these lying around the house - typical wire shelf

I  then spray painted it Metallic Gold and then my dad helped me add Castors and here it is...

TA-DA!



I think it looks so much better than before and the cost? $9.00!!! ($3+ for spray paint and $4+ for  all 4 castors)!!! I am so in love with gold metallic spray paint right now and I think almost everyone in the blogosphere is too! It truly can turn anything into 'GOLD'! ;-)


Added trays to hold & coral things better


Top Bar

More glasses galore

Bottom Shelf 

I am definitely pleased. 
It's easy to move around too despite not having any handles.
Now, all I need are those fancy bar accessories and shaker right?!
Hmmm, wonder if I can DIY those too?! ;-) Probably not, but maybe I can save again by thrifting for them!

Have a Nice Day!

*VEL* 

 Would love to hear your thoughts! Please share away...


As featured in...

The DIY'ers

 photo e5d6b2bc-ef65-4196-a310-e10e6a5bcb48_zpsa9daaa7c.jpg


Linking back to...



/>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top