And I'm pretty sure you do too!!!

Here are my recent scores at my local GOODWILL store!

Threshold lamp $24.99 - 50% off so I paid $12.99!!!!
Shade was mine, also from TARGET
 Not sure where to put this baby yet, but I'll find a place for a beaut like this for sure!

Faux orchid plant $3

Love the pot!
 I know, Faux is not so great, but for $3 for a plant that will never wilt in a gorgeous pot? Who could resist?! 

Crystal/Glass fish $1
Metal footed Glass Caning Candy Dish - $3

This is my current coffee table vignette (which will disappear soon for Fall decor), with almost all clearance or Goodwill finds, remember my Nate Berkus find as well? Most of the Brass items are from Antique stores, nothing above $5 on this table. :-)

Cutee Brass vase for $1

Nate Berkus for Target vase for $2.99

Geode rock $3
Love this one the most!! Gorgeous!

The Complete set of "A Series of Unfortunate Events"!!!!

For 50 cents each!!!! The whole set cost almost the same as one regular priced book!!!!
Cool Wood Basket $7.95
I acquired all of these thru my many visits at the store since it's one of my stops whenever I go somewhere. And for sure I'll be back for more!

How about you, any recent scores at your local thrift?!

Hope you all have a Great Weekend!!!


*VEL* 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top