After I finish a project I have started posting about the BEFORE & AFTER.

I love looking at how it all started and enjoy more the room I have currently.
And you all know that my son's room is my latest conquest, so here it is in all it's gloomy past to it's better & brighter present!

Mish-mash of what is to be the next photo....





RIGHT SIDE OF THE ROOM BEFORE

RIGHT SIDE AFTER

PROBLEM AREA BEFORE

PROBLEM-NO-LONGER AFTER


LEFT SIDE OF THE ROOM BEFORE

AFTER

NOTHING...


TO SOMETHING!

SAD BLUE...

HAPPY BLUE!

Don't you just love seeing BEFORE & AFTER posts like this? 
Makes me want to do more!


Have a Wonderful Day!

*VEL* 

 Would love to hear your thoughts! Please share away...


As featured in....

Better After



 Linking back to these fabulous parties...

The Dedicated House
Serenity Now
Finding Fabulous
The Pin Junkie
Jennifer Rizzo
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Thrifty Decor Chick

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top