I know you all have read or played this game before.

Be it on Facebook or on the blogosphere, fun, interesting and quirky facts about someone can be a very engaging read ( not to mention sometimes a gossip here and there have sprung several times among my FB friends)! ;-)

Anyhow, in the name of FUN, Linda from Calling it Home, tagged me with these questions, and here goes my answers!


1. WHY DO YOU BLOG?

family

Started out as an outlet to share our life and home to friends and family back home in the Philippines. 


Friends


But this has blossomed as a sharing frenzy to people and friends all over the world!!!! 
It's addicting at this point since I now have new friends who share the common interests I have about decorating and design!


2. TOP 3 FAVORITE BOOKS

source

Story of friendship and redemption and an eye-opening take on what Afghanistan was really like before all the chaos started.


Perfect gift for the reader kid for $58!
Who doesn't love this series yet? Heck, I'm still doing the audio books right now!
I love how simple yet so detailed this fictional place is. Just hate all the characters dying! Cried my heart out with book 6!

source

First Shakespeare I've read and will always be a favorite. I'm trying to get my whole family into reading this glorious macabre!

3. WHAT IS YOUR DAILY UNIFORM?


Pjs & Shirt when I 'm home all day!

Shorts & Nice tee or blouse for the summer...

Riding boots, sweater and jeans for the fall
4. COOK FROM SCRATCH OR READY-MADE?
A fave in our household
Another fave
Wish I could do from-scratch everyday, but the reality is  some ready- made frozen stuff are just so good and so much easier!
FYI too, there are no frozen foods like this in the Philippines so these types of food, though not always healthy is a HUGE deal for me! ;-)

5. FAVORITE PURCHASE FOR 2013

JURA ENA 4
Hands down, the best I bought this year - changed our mornings and hence our life! 
Ok, I'm exaggerating, but now, gourmet coffee is just a press away!

6. DREAM CAREER?
Pediatrician
I'm definitely lucky doing what I truly love. 
When I chose my career I only asked myself one question - "what job would I want to do for the rest of my life?" This is it!!!

And oh, be an actress and sing in a musical of course!

My favorite of them all - know every song ;-)

7. RED OR WHITE?
source
source
source

I only have 3 red items in my closet - a dress, a pair of shoes & a cardigan. :-)

Thanks again Linda! How about you, curious what's your answers are for all these questions too!!!!!

Have a Great Weekend!

*VEL* 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top