Hope you all had a wonderful weekend everyone!

Like always, mine was busy but fun with lots of get-together and some R & R with the family.
Today, I would like to share with your the touches of Christmas I placed in my kitchen!

I normally do not put a lot of stuff in the kitchen, for practical reasons, but with my new kitchen, I just couldn't help it! 

Let's start with the office area...
Very subtle trees all over

Love this Desktop wall paper I got online
I added these white snow trees I scored from Crate and Barrel years ago and these small battery-operated LED lights from Walmart for $7.99 for 18. Very similar to the RH version.

I just couldn't remove my teapot and milk glass collection just yet!

I already had my gold back drop, so I just added these bottle brush trees I got last year on clearance from Home Depot for $1.99 for all of them!

Mini Christmas Village in my Cupboard!

I eventually couldn't resist changing this up again, the reason being, I saw this fantastic idea from Kelly over at Eclectically Vintage and I couldn't resist putting a mini Christmas village here!


I love the little detail and all it took was some Metallic gold & silver spray paint I already had lying around the house and viola - instant cute village!

The other spray paint I used was Satin Brown like the one in the Coffee shop - I penned the names of the shops myself using a fine tipped Sharpee and Gel pens


Now, let's check out the Pantry area...
Just added these small Christmas trees I also got from Walmart for $12.98

I think having these Christmas greens are perfect for the kitchen.
Got the rug from Home Depot too last year $1.50 each!!!
The main Kitchen area...

Very subtle from afar...

Posted this simple vignette on IG
Placed a whole set of white string lights inside my perforated ceramic jars and added white and silver ornaments on my vintage metallic basket + candle and viola - a simple and festive vignette.

Again, my milk glass collection stayed..

... just added more of the bottle brush trees and some Snow flake ornaments I already had

Got the gold & silver snowflakes from Opryland 2 years ago

The smaller snowflakes were from Pier 1 clearance last year
one more...
And again, I copied Kelly's Winter Snow Globe Jar Idea for the island decor - you should check out how Kelly made it HERE!

I think it's absolutely adorable 

The kids enjoy looking at the displays whenever they eat!

All items again are from the Dollar Store

Modified it a bit inside my cake dome - some spray glue and glitter snow made it perfect!


Lastly, I want to share our breakfast area...

Some festive reds added
I got the paper lanterns from Pier 1 clearance too years ago. I love how the light just makes it look all the more festive. They are velvety red up close.

I got the driftwood bowl from TJ Maxx and just added some silver ornaments with my fruits
I hope you enjoyed this mini tour of our kitchen this Christmas!
Do you decorate for the holidays in your kitchen too? Do tell!

Have a Great Week!

*VEL* 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top