Like most of you, I bet your bath does not look like this...

source
or this...

source

.. Or maybe a big 'YES' for some. Definitely not mine. 

However, we all try to make the best we can, and so, one day, here's what I did with my tub...

Small oasis of respite

Used apothecary jars I have collected from TJ Maxx, filled it with bath salts, spa[ and sponges. I also added a fish-fish bowl also from TJ Maxx filled with more scrubs. I also have a JA candle to add ambience and of course my favorite foam baths and soap scrubs (one made by my son).

Call me VAIN but I love my mirror on my tub


Real sea sponge I scored at an Antique mall


Eventually moved the sponge here


A place to relax and unwind
Do you try to decorate around your tub? What is your favorite bath routine?
Would love to hear your thoughts! Please share away...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top