I tried helping my husband organize some of his stuff in the garage 2 weeks ago and I told him I'll tackle the 'most difficult one'. And so, he gave me these 3 boxes of SCREWS!!!1

ALL 3 filled with nails, bolts, and screws galore

This was how he tried to organized it before - not very effective since he would
always have to open each drawer up to see whats inside for the particular
screw he needed! And when your trying to find  the right one, it could take you a long while!


After hours of grouping, eliminating (yes, I found a bunch of non-screw stuff from old magnets to gauze!). I came up with this...

much better I think...

You know exactly what's inside!

I hot-glued the type of screw on the outside so that he can easily see what's inside!
He thought it was genius and I ended up with one extra container after all the organizing!
Hopefully, this will stay the way it is for now and always!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top