2014 was a great year for my family.

It was a whirlwind, but nonetheless, we are thankful and feel so blessed.  Not just with the birth of our daughter, which is by far, the BEST MOMENT for us last year, but our life in general. 
No complaints whatsoever.

And with blogging, though I slacked-off a bit, I was still able to garner your interest and some others to read my posts, and for that I AM VERY THANKFUL.

So for my 2nd post of the year, I'm sharing only 5 of my most viewed posts for last year.
In case you missed any of it, feel free to check it out!














There you have it! I was 38 posts short in 2014 compared to 2013, so we'll see in 2015, hope I can keep you guys interested. :-)

How about you? Any changes in your blogging from the years past?

Have a Nice day!


VEL

 Would love to hear your thoughts! Please share away...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top