So, to continue on with my "WINTER BLUES" Series,
I just wanted to share with your our Master Bedroom/ Nursery.

Yup, we're still sharing our room with Sophia
I know, it's about time for Sophia to move into her own room, and believe me I hope it will happen soon too . She is 3 months old now and pretty soon would really need to move to her nursery, so hopefully I will have the time to get it started soon!

Anyway, I thought I'd share this with you because it goes with my series!

The Changing area
This area obviously hasn't changed much.

I love this Meadow Pattern from Dwell Studio for the changing pad cover
I did change up the decor on the shelves and as you can see, she has her shoes instead of socks on the shelves (sniff, sniff, growing up too fast ;-(  )

Our ribbons are too many already and so I had to transfer them to this PLASTIC
Candy Jar (one of  the ones from Sophia's Baptismal Candy buffet)
I also added these 2 cute brass bears I scored more than a year ago.

Sophia's stuff crowding even the mantel and the dresser

I just changed our bedding to match Sophia's bedding. This duvet cover  is from TAHARI Home.

This is what the 'Feeding" side table now
Yup, I stopped breast feeding already. A lot of factors on this, luckily she's ok with the formula.

Our Giraffe has a friend now! A gift from one of Sophia's Godmother
I also added monogram on all her towels

Here's my little cutie pie making our Meadow Crib sheet even more beautiful.
The puppy dog pillow is from H & M home.


I change my curtains to this blue too - scored this from TARGET years ago

This little one is surely getting more and more stuff the older she gets. Hopefully I can fix her nursery real soon. In the meantime, we are truly ALL wrapped up around her tiny little finger!

And Mommy's girl too!

Have a Wonderful Weekend!

VEL 

 Would love to hear your thoughts! Please share away...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top