Hello Friends!

This week has been crazy busy again for me. I have been busy preparing for a talk for this summit...




And at the same time getting my 'other house' in order... That is my CLINIC.

I don't want to leave my patients hanging in the air when I go on Maternity leave soon, so my schedule has been booked to the teeth. :-)

Anyway, like I've said before, PEDIATRICS is my FIRST LOVE and will always be the career for me, so for you all my decorating-loving friends, although you know I am also passionate about decorating and my home in general, I thought I'd share this super short video of ME on how I feel about my first love...

CLICK HERE TO WATCH VIDEO




Hope you all have a wonderful day my friends and wish me luck!




SOURCE
My Thoughts on 9/11





 VEL

Would love to hear your thoughts! Please share away...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top