I hope you all had a Wonderful and fun-filled Labor Day Weekend! Anyway, I just wanted to share with you a quick display I recently made.

You all know how we love going to the beach.
We've been fortunate enough to go several times to different beaches and have enjoyed all of the times we spent there immensely.

One of the things I do love to take home from our beach visits, is the sand itself!


Yeah, I know not in display condition at all!
People say it's not allowed, especially if it's from abroad, but I've never had any trouble 'sneaking' this amount back home. I usually put them with my checked-in luggage, so no hassles so far. ;-)

I've always wanted to display them but wasn't sure how. Until I saw this...

Seashell Shadow Box Display from Lovely TC via
Selene from Restoration Beauty!
Isn't it pretty? A perfect way to display a collection.

However, after that brief brilliant moment, I soon realized it was not going to work for sand.
For one thing, I wanted the sand layered one on top of each other, and two, shadow boxes don't open from the top, but on the back or front. My layering idea would not work. 
But as luck would have it I found these...


My TJ MAXX clearance finds
I love that they have that sea glass effect (without the color) from the bubbles on the glass.

So I poured in my sand, and here it is....

Love it!


I Added this puffy paint to label




Take note, I have more space to fill with the tall vase and the smaller one!!!! I wonder where my next sand will be coming from???!!!! 


Have  a Wonderful Day!

VEL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top