I've been showing off all the bargains I've acquired. But I realized I never show you how I use them in my home! So here's what I did with my latest acquisitions...

4 Nate Berkus boxes for TARGET from GOODWILL!
Check out the price - that's down from an original $20++  for each!!

Even if I don't use these decoratively, it would make great gift boxes don't you think?

And here's where they are now...

Actually have my shades inside

Good enough as risers too!

Or just simply as a decorative object

Here's another one from GOODWILL

$4.99 brand new table runner
Now sits on our buffet table!



My last find has no spot yet. But I grabbed it anyway, a cute Ikat print blue pillow for $4.99!


And remember these?



Currently in my Dining room 



Hope you got some ideas!

Have a Nice day!



Pardon my Blog's appearance, I've been doing some tweaking and it's not been going so well as you can see... expect changes soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top